THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oooooooyyyaaaaa! Here we go again!

By making our game demos, I think I learned a little more, I guess. But honeslty I really don't remember, I'm on game mode now, not game demo mode. So! yes, the demos did help but dont ask me how cause I'm just going along with this blog.

To the people who created this course, I would like to add that maybe you should make the blogs completely different from one another. Doing the blogs that ask the same question, but in different wording, kind of get olds. Everyone in my class always say "ehhh again with the same question I've answered like 2 weeks ago". So to make this better, you should look into that. PLEASE!!! For furture student of Globaloria.

Thanks =]

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure everyone who is in any Globaloria class would agree with you. It's a little annoying/irritating to repeat so much.

    ReplyDelete