Finally I found someone who has the same idea as me. Athough, when looking at time no one even where we were so it was difficult to do these blogs. But today, I actually found someone. As I was looking at the schools in my Knowledge Community, I was getting extremely mad. First school I looked at was Man High School, which no one even did anything in that school, So the next school I looked at was Oak Hill High School, which again no luck. I was actually getting worried at this point because I only had one school left, which was Western Greenbrier Middle School. I went to the user gallery and clicked on the first student, which was Amber. Thank God!!
Well See now I'm a little confused! Her team members have a total complete different idea then her. Are they doing something with the medical field or drinking under the age. Well you know what I don't care, I'm going with Ambers project page! In here page, she actually has different resources then I do. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underage_drinking_in_America
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binge_drinking She has another one but it has nothing to do with what I'm doing.
But These resources can be very helpful for my game idea. Maybe i can actually take questions from these resources. But then again if she did change her idea thanks anyway for the helful resource.
Here a link to her project page.http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/wgmswiki/index.php/User:Amber.wgms/Projects-Western_Globaloria
All Stories Have Value
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment