THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 22, 2010

Demo Presentation....=[

Okay, on 11/19/10 our Globaloria class did a presentation on our demo that we created like weeks ago. At first I was like "okay this will be scary," but as time has pasted I was just like "okay whatever let get this over with." Everyone in my class did every well. Congrats to everyone, even to the people who got bad feed backs, which I'm one of them. To Gabe and Sam I really like your idea. Dont listen to that lady we were talking to. I thought it was so rude to basically say hmm your idea is wrong so redo it. Eh they did not understand what he was saying. Maybe get a hearing check! Clearly the lady, who we were talking to didn't really listen to what we were saying. I was very disappointed when they thought it was necessary to bring us down, from all the hard work we put into this demo and to our idea. Sorry that we are not professionals. And really I'm not teaching people to play beer pong. I think both people who i was talking to misunderstood my idea, I plan to show the effects after drinking. But the level you saw was just one on the levels. Not the whole game. ! Eh its so hard to explain what I'm doing with my game, But I will tell you this. ITS NOT GOING TO TEACH STUDENT TO PLAY BEER PONG. But overall it was a very good day. I loved every ones ideas and they should stick with what they are doing. Thank you and Good-Bye


P.s-  It was very nice to meet you Larry T. I was so exciting to have you apart of this experience. Thank you very much for the gift. It was very pretty. Loved the photographs.=]

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda,

    You did a great presentation! Just keep in mind that the comments that were made by the Globaloria folks are not intended as criticism, but as suggestions. One other point, they, or anyone who has no experience with your game, can judge it only by what they see and hear. Their point was that what you are having your game do is perhaps not what the name (title) implies to someone new to it.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Presentation!! Your game sounds really neat! :)

    ReplyDelete