THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 3, 2010

Games!



I'm most interesting in puzzle games, I like the kind of puzzle games where you have to take your time and actually look at what your doing, and go from there. Yes, some puzzle games can be very boring and make you want to fall alseep at your computer, but just read the description before you play it. My sister says she can't comprehend the  puzzles game, but I just think she does't have the patience of it. She usually gets bored within the first two levels. But not me! Once I play it's really hard to get me off the computer.

I also like adventure games. I like the type where you can explore and walk around in the game, and have to find clues to what you should do. To me it's more fun to have a "hands on" game to play. Who really like to be told how to play, what to play, and where to go in a game? Do you really think that would be fun, or would it be fun just to know what the controls are and be left on your one? I know I would.=]

3 comments:

  1. Amanda, this is a good post on genre analysis. You need to work on word usage. For example one is not the same as own. Are you going to try to incorporate puzzles within an adventure game? The fourth game of Virtual Villagers does that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you love puzzle games, I think that you should make a puzzle game so you can relate to it better. But with your topic, I'm not sure how you can work that in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Maria. If you really love puzzle games you should make one. That way you enjoy working on it more. I'm not sure what your topic is though, so I don't know if it will work with a puzzle game.

    ReplyDelete