THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mini Game!!

                                                                Mini Games


We started the Mini Game Project on 09/09/10. Which I wasn't here for the two days that we started, and it was the most important days not to miss school. Of course I have the worst luck in the world and got sick, and wasn't able to be there on Thursday or Friday. When I came back on Monday, I was so confused on to what I was doing. My teacher told me just to start off where everyone else was, and I was just like okay. When I stated I didn't know that you had to type everything exactly the same as you call the layer or symbol. And I was typing the bunny._x wrong every time, I was typing it as bunny.x  or bunny X. So my  mini game was so messed up. But I still did't give up, but I really wanted to.

I stayed after school on Tuesday, and had my teacher help me fix everything. So now I'm all caught up on the days I missed, and I finially understand how to do the project. I really enjoyed making this mini game. It was really interesting. But it was very hard at the same time. But who said this class was going to be easy?

5 comments:

  1. This was extremely unfortunate for you, but I'm glad you got caught up!! Props for having patience throughout these past few days, because I know I would have been frustrated about being behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, I commend you for sticking with it and typing as we went. Too bad we have the shaky data projector from the air handlers so that you all couldn't really read the text on the whiteboard. You really had just a few errors when we worked after school. They just made all the difference in a working game and one that just sat there doing nothing that you thought it would. You will continue to have those experiences as long as you program. However, we will eventually figure it out. Patience is what it takes along with the ability to decipher the error messages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job of working through your problems. Glad to hear you are caught-up and ready to move forward. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dot nomenclature can be very confusing at times but once you get it, it sticks.

    ReplyDelete