THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Paper Prototype!!!

                                          The picture above would be my first level to my game!


Creating the prototype was actually fun. I really enjoyed making my game on paper and seeing what it will look like. It made me think of what I want to put into my game. To be honest I change a lot to my game idea, it probably doesn't even match what I wrote down on the team page. For my game idea I mainly just put down whatever came to mind. But it was really hard to draw my idea, although it was very successful. =] This project will probably be the last that I will actually enjoy! After this week, I'm sure I'm going to be pulling my hair out.=/

10 comments:

  1. I think you'll do fine, but you might lose a little hair! haha! Your prototype was AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a great artist! Can't wait to see the graphics for your game. Great prototype!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, We will be working on putting your wonderfully drawn ideas into reality. I hope to see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the picture. It reminds me of a game i like to play (: lol. Im in the globaloria class at Cameron High School, and i have to make a game too, but idk what to do yet. but i like your idea, keep working on it. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks like it is going to be a fun game. ive played games like that before and they were fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Amanda,
    my name is Avi and i like ur ideas ... ^^
    keep moving forward !!! >_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good post and a great paper prototype! Can't wait to see the final game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the idea for your game. and trust me, flash is very very frustrating. so yes, you will possibly lose some hair haha. but in the end, i am sure you will do just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have an awesome skill with drawling! Your prototype is awesome, your game can only be better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked your drawing, it was very good. I wish i could draw like that. I can't wait to see the other levels of your game.

    ReplyDelete