THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Game Idea!

    


  My game idea is going to be the hardest idea to think of because of my topic. I mostly think my game idea would be something along the lines of a puzzle game. Which would include a person, guy or girl, playing beer pong at first, and then if the person miss so many times, that person is asked a question about a people who abuse alcohol. If that person get that question get it right, than the person is than transferred to another set of puzzle game where he or she has to get across a river while the screen is shacking, but trying to avoid flying objects hitting the person. If the person gets that question right, than he or she is transferred to a harder game. Which would be something along the lines of the person has to try get the ball into a cup of alcohol, while trying to cross the river as flying objects coming at the person. If that person passes that sense than he or she will be able to answer another question while will be harder, if answered correctly than he will continue to the next level. This time if he or she doesn’t answer correctly, than he or she has to keep trying to pass that level to get to the next, and so on.
 
       This was really exciting to make. I didn't realize this was going to be this difficult to do. But it was really fun to come with an idea for my game. Although I will probably change some ideas, because I'm not sure if I actually like the one I came up with. I can't wait till actullay making the game.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting subject. We'll have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good post, Amanda! I like the game concept also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey =] I finally got around to commenting back. And yeah, sleeping happens. But we have retards so....it'll be awhile. miss you =[

    ReplyDelete