THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 8, 2010


Hello, my name is Amanda and my topic is Alcohol Abuse. The links I added will help me by telling me all the facts about poeple drinking alcohol, and how they over come it. I'm not sure what I actually want to do with my topic to make it into a game yet. I have to think more on that subject. But I know I want to do a puzzle game or at least try to.

By choosing this topic for my game, I hope it tells a lot about how people abuse alcohol, why they drink it, and how they act by being intoxicated. Drinking alcohol is a very serious matter, even with teens now at the age of 13 getting introduced with alcohol, even if it by their family members or by their firends. If not contained people can die from alcohol poisoning.

3 comments:

  1. You go Murray! People need to lay off the liquor! I also like the reactions buttons at the bottom of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, This sounds like a really worthwhile game idea. Let's work through some flash and then see what concepts we can get to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda,

    A great idea and a very worthy game plan. Your links for your topic are great. You have accomplished much in a short time. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete